BRAND FACILITIES MANAGER:
We are looking for an experienced Retail Brand Facilities Manager to supervise and direct the daily aspects of the brands merchandising logistics, systems and merchandise floor. You will be the one to ensure effective procedures are being adhered to as well as, all tasks are performed and completed in an organized and productive manner pertaining to daily operations. A successful manager is analytical, well-organized and excels in communication. They must be comfortable with paperwork and information systems and have excellent skills of prioritizing, organizing, and executing.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Prioritize tasks to structure daily schedule and duties for staff
- Ensure complete organization of merchandise facility including all incoming and outgoing shipments, merchandise labeling and placement, and supplies
- Use software to track, check, prioritize and route orders
- Problem solve any facility issues regarding deadlines, processing, customer service needs or shipping and receiving
- Manage all important documents such as customer invoices, shipping labels and forms, incoming merchandise invoices, etc.
- Direct the flow of packages from preparation to shipment
- Supervise and lead all warehouse personnel
- Control budget of the shipping department
- Collaborate with all pertinent employees of Luca + Grae to optimize overall success of company
- Ensure compliance to legal regulations and company policies
- Report to management on activities and issues
- Manage inventory and ordering needs of all warehouse/shipping supplies to ensure stock levels are current
- New inventory processing using software to create new listings, as well as order accuracy, quality control, sizing, tagging, hanging, and warehouse placement
- Processing returned merchandise ensuring accuracy of refund and merchandise inventory
- Reporting of weekly facilities statistics including all pertinent numbers and successes or weaknesses in department
- Goal management and accountability, as well as implementation of changes and or adjustments to achieve facilities and brand goals
- Leadership for facilities team. Focusing on structure, time management, multitasking, accountability, reporting and success.
- Proven experience in a previous leadership management role
- Solid knowledge of retail and merchandising procedures
- Computer savvy with keen experience using software platforms Shopify, Excel, Google Docs, Keynote, etc.
- Good understanding of budgeting and reporting
- Experience in directing and evaluating team staff
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with efficient follow through of daily schedule
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving and resourceful abilities
- High school diploma or college degree
- Previous experience in a role with high multitasking requirements
- Knowledge and previous experience working in the fashion/retail industry
- The ability to execute a daily successful structure, including prioritizing, organizing, delegating, supervising, communicating, leading, and ensuring the team is working cohesively in all capacities
This is a full time position with operational hours Monday – Friday from 8:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Weekend work will be required several times annually for full warehouse inventory and holiday shipment supervision. Position is located in Kaysville, Utah (Salt Lake City and surrounding area physical location is required). Salary TBD based on experience and knowledge of job scope. Position is available beginning April 20, 2021. Serious and qualified applicants please email Sascha Ovard at firstname.lastname@example.org stating why you would be best for this position as well as your resume.
BRAND FACILITIES ASSOCIATE
We are looking for a BRAND FACILITIES ASSOCIATE to assist in the daily flow and duties of our warehouse floor. This role is a full-time position that requires an extremely organized and quick learner personality. Experience and knowledge of retail and shipping is preferred but not required.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Shipping daily orders ensuring accuracy and efficient flow of process
- New freight inventory, organization and incoming processing including inspection of garments for damages, errors in orders, and incorrect inventory of garments
- Heavy lifting of freight and packaging
- Creating listings for new inventory as well as the organization of our warehouse floor
- Photoshoot prep of all clothing including steaming and preparation of all items to be photographed and garments are photoshoot ready in all aspects
- Onsite warehouse sale biannually at Luca + Grae location
- Cleaning and organization of Luca + Grae offices, studio and warehouse spaces weekly
- Miscellaneous tasks (errand running, purchasing of supplies, physical labor needs) may be required as needed
- High School Diploma
- Experience in fashion retail preferred but not required
- Highly organized and motivated personality that works well in a fast-paced environment
- Personifies an excellent ability to take direction and adapt quickly to new procedures
- Ability to use spreadsheets, documents, and lists in an efficient format to use across all aspects of brand to ensure organization and communication
- Strong communication and active listening skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills as well as the ability to multitask daily
- Stamina to do physical labor on your feet in the warehouse space for multiple hours daily
- Ability to work in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to navigate websites and online content through all company portals
- Positive disposition with a fun and outgoing personality a plus
This is a full-time position with operational hours Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Position is located in Kaysville, Utah (Salt Lake City and surrounding area physical location is required). Salary starting at $12.00 per hour based on knowledge of job scope. Position is available now! Serious and qualified applicants please email Sascha Ovard at email@example.com stating why you would be best for this position as well as your resume.