Brand Intern Positions:
We are seeking highly creative individuals who are awesome at multi-tasking to join our team as Summer Brand Interns. Positions available from May 2019 – August 2019 for Internship openings. A bright, fun and organized personality preferred!
- Must be highly creative, driven and results oriented
- Fast learner as well as organized in daily tasks
- Able to collaborate with other team members
- Ensure a consistent brand design across all forms of media and communication
- Contribute to the development of design platforms and concepts
- Support brand associates with preparations for essential meetings, photoshoots, etc.
- Implement efficient follow through with all tasks given
- Brand content creation
- Highly driven and studying in the field of Fashion, Marketing, or a Business Degree that is relevant to the given field
- Knowledge of basic computer programs for producing charts, forms, documents, spreadsheets, etc.
- Keen sense for attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take direction and work in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Creative ability for fashion merchandising and styling
- Positive attitude
This is a paid internship position with salary TBD by experience. This is a part time position during the hours of Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. as well as some weekends for events etc. Hours to be determined upon need and flexibility. This requires an onsite role in our offices in Kaysville, Utah with applicants being accessible to the Salt Lake City, Utah and surrounding areas. Serious and qualified applicants only please email Sascha Ovard at firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter stating why you would be a good fit for an intern position as well as a resume.
Brand Development Associate:
We are looking for a talented and multifaceted individual to join our team as a Brand Development Associate for a new division of Luca + Grae.
Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Assisting in research, sourcing, and development of seasonal inspiration, materials, and garments
- Manage organization, archiving, and inventorying, and updating of Design/Development assets/materials
- Carry out the development of all materials (fabric, trim, embellishment): Ownership of ordering, overseeing vendor correspondence, tracking, and timely delivery
- Create and maintain technical sketches for development
- Spec sample garments
- Liaise with factories regarding sample progress, material receipt, fit comments, etc.
- Quality control of all merchandise
- Track expenditures and assist in monitoring of development budget
- Assist other departments as necessary (Production, Marketing, Brand Manager, etc)
Our ideal candidate will have/be the following:
- University degree from an Apparel Design program or degree complimentary for this position
- Experience in Design/Tech Design/Product Development
- Mastery of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Understanding of garment construction, specs, and tech packs
- Extremely organized, and self-motivated individual with a strong ability to multi-task
Salary is TBD based upon experience and qualifications met. This is an onsite position located in our offices in Kaysville, Utah (Salt Lake City and surrounding areas). Typical work week is Monday through Friday hours 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Some weekends will be necessary for events or other needs several times yearly.
This position requires a high capacity for innovation and initiative. The ability to be creative, as well as analytical will be necessary to thrive in this role. Candidates will be required to submit work demonstrating skills, knowledge and follow through of qualifications pertinent to this position. Qualified and serious applicants only, please submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio containing design skills to Sascha Ovard at email@example.com.