**PLEASE NOTE ALL POSITIONS ARE IN PERSON AND NOT CONSIDERED FOR REMOTE LOCATIONS**
BRAND FACILITIES ASSOCIATE:
We are looking for a BRAND FACILITIES ASSOCIATE to assist in the daily flow and duties of our warehouse floor. This role is a full-time position that requires an extremely organized and quick learner personality. Experience and knowledge of retail and shipping is preferred but not required.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Shipping daily orders ensuring accuracy and efficient flow of process
- New freight inventory, organization and incoming processing including inspection of garments for damages, errors in orders, and incorrect inventory of garments
- Heavy lifting of freight and packaging
- Creating listings for new inventory as well as the organization of our warehouse floor
- Photoshoot prep of all clothing including steaming and preparation of all items to be photographed and garments are photoshoot ready in all aspects
- Onsite warehouse sale biannually at Luca + Grae location
- Cleaning and organization of Luca + Grae offices, studio and warehouse spaces weekly
- Miscellaneous tasks (errand running, purchasing of supplies, physical labor needs) may be required as needed
- High School Diploma
- Experience in fashion retail preferred but not required
- Highly organized and motivated personality that works well in a fast-paced environment
- Personifies an excellent ability to take direction and adapt quickly to new procedures
- Ability to use spreadsheets, documents, and lists in an efficient format to use across all aspects of brand to ensure organization and communication
- Strong communication and active listening skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills as well as the ability to multitask daily
- Stamina to do physical labor on your feet in the warehouse space for multiple hours daily
- Ability to work in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to navigate websites and online content through all company portals
- Positive disposition with a fun and outgoing personality a plus
This is a full-time position with operational hours Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Position is located in Kaysville, Utah (Salt Lake City and surrounding area physical location is required). Salary starting at $12.00 per hour based on knowledge of job scope. Position is available now! Serious and qualified applicants please email Sascha Ovard at firstname.lastname@example.org stating why you would be best for this position as well as your resume.
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT COORDINATOR:
Luca + Grae is looking for an experienced, diversified, outgoing individual with a creative mind and keen organizational skills to encompass our Social Media Content Coordinator position. The ideal candidate should have a passion for all things social media and be comfortable behind and in front of the camera on all digital platforms. This role is a vast mix of current fashion trends, a love for social media and creating a cohesive experience for the Luca + Grae community.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Create unique Instagram content including feed, stories, reels, and IGTV.
- Stay up to date with current fashion & social trends to ensure creation of cohesive content of the two mediums.
- Monitor Instagram DM’s and customer communications. Respond to comments, inquiries, and engage with our LG community via social media platforms.
- Build the LG community of influencer relationships across all social media platforms.
- Plan, create, and coordinate video shoots and behind the scenes sequences for social uses.
- Assist in creating a social media strategy for all platforms including but not limited to - Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Tik Tok, etc.
- Analyze all social media analytics and SEO tools to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of platforms.
- Cater to the Luca + Grae customer base by engaging the community with desirable content that caters to the interests of our target audience.
- Write relevant content by utilizing the proper voice of the brand and adhering to LG’s respective style guide
- Use various digital publishing platforms to create structured drafts and for organized scheduling capabilities.
- Target content to specific audiences and focus on trending topics and relevant materials.
- Create a weekly/monthly content calendar and execute all aspects of such content for publication.
- Manage the LG Pinterest Account adding new content and creating cohesive branding.
- Relevant field experience in guiding behavior of an online social platform
- A full understanding of all social media analytics and best practices in applying them to LG social media platforms.
- Working and efficient knowledge of photography basics, editing software, and relevant applications used in conjunction with content creation.
- A highly creative individual with said creativity cohesive with LG branding.
- Strong ability to continuously keep platforms up to date in the latest social trends.
- Degree in relevant field and/or comparable experience.
This is a full-time position with operational hours Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Position is located in Kaysville, Utah (Salt Lake City and surrounding area physical location is required). Salary based on knowledge of job scope. Position is available now! Serious and qualified applicants please email Sascha Ovard at email@example.com stating why you would be best for this position as well as your resume.