Lead Graphic Designer:
We are seeking an experienced graphic designer to own the creation and maintenance of both our marketing assets and content created to support the product and other marketing goals. From concept through execution, this candidate will improve our user experience by bringing our brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touch points. This is a part time position required on site in Kaysville, Utah (Salt Lake City and surrounding areas) in the Luca + Grae Offices.
- Collaborate and work in a team environment with marketing to support our website design and content marketing (email, social media assets, blog, and more).
- Help bring new ideas and innovation for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Help to create cohesive style of brand across all platforms including website, advertising, social media, and all outreach marketing
- Create Luca + Grae Branding Book and update quarterly to ensure brand standards through all divisions
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and location sales as needed.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience as either an in-house designer, or at a marketing agency. (We require work samples to apply for this position.)
- Experience designing for a content optimization system. This person must create assets for our web team that are mobile-, tablet-, and desktop-friendly and provide a user experience that fits on all three screens.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- College degree preferred with an emphasis in graphic and design
- Positive attitude and great work ethic
- Ability to work as a team member and create a positive work environment
- Ability to take direction as well as lead with innovation and creativity
This is a part time position with operational hours Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Position is located in Kaysville, Utah (Salt Lake City and surrounding area physical location is required). Salary TBD based on experience and knowledge of job scope. Position is available now. A positive, fun, and organized personality are preferred! Serious and qualified applicants only please email Sascha Ovard at email@example.com stating why you would be best for this position as well as your resume.
We are looking for a full time, in house, experienced, versatile Marketing Director to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building. Position is required on location in our Luca + Grae offices located in Kaysville, Utah (Salt Lake City and surrounding areas). No remote applications will be accepted.
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
- Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets
- Develop marketing programs and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV and retention
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Partner and communicate effectively with creative teams and external agencies and vendors
- Lead the execution and innovation of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration and leveraging the right internal processes
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experimenting with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels
- Develop affiliate marketing programs
- Create and maintain an online business plan
- Staying up to date on software or data trends
- Keep current knowledge of online trends
- Updating website for new mobile or computer systems to appeal to current and future customers
- Management of Luca + Grae App for mobile, including all aspects of accuracy and design
- General knowledge and application of Shopify, Widgets, and all necessary tools required for site marketing and management
- Provide analytic reports of online sales, online ads performance, and email campaigns performance
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO), PPC,CMS, Social Media, Email marketing
- Outreach and Coordination from conception to execution of Collaboration liaisons, working with our Collaborations Program building unique and profitable relationships for social media marketing and retention
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors including management as the Collaboration Program Liaison for marketing purposes.
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for aesthetically pleasing design to ensure on brand emails and landing pages
- In depth understanding of web design and web analytic software
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledge and experience in tracking social media marketing algorithms and staying current on all platforms
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Ideally use of Adobe Photoshop, IDesign, UX, Dreamweaver, Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Bulk Editing, Multi-Attribution modelling, Bid Management across networks, A/B testing of adverts, optimization of Google Adwords campaigns
- Educated with 4+ years of experience in marketing, as well as a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and or Digital Marketing, Business or a related field
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Google Certification as well as solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- This is a full time position with operational hours Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Position is located in Kaysville, Utah (Salt Lake City and surrounding area physical location is required). Salary TBD based on experience and knowledge of job scope. Position is available now. A positive, fun, and organized personality are preferred! Serious and qualified applicants please email Sascha Ovard at firstname.lastname@example.org stating why you would be best for this position as well as your resume.