Join Our Team
We are seeking an outgoing, talented, and professional assistant fashion buyer to join our company! You will need an innate ability for fashion and style, incorporated with a sense of leadership, great communication skills and the ability to work well with our buying team. Using your keen eye for design and trends, this role is a full time assistant apparel buying position. This is a full time position.
- Work with our buying team in all aspects and processes to produce top quality merchandise and apparel for the Luca + Grae brand.
- Stay informed on current trends and up and coming trends in the fashion industry.
- Source suppliers, manufacturers, wholesalers and vendors required for any and all company buying.
- Follow and facilitate the full production process and purchase of all garments to completion.
- Work with merchandisers to determine budget and evaluate price point of goods purchased and manufactured.
- Coordinate all goods to ensure efficiency in distribution of styles, types, and sizing, as well as manage stock levels and track sales figures for all products.
- Attend trade shows and any buying or manufacturing processes deemed necessary.
- Have the ability to put collections together for each fashion season thus bridging the departments of buying and design to ensure new launches are commercially viable.
- Work with internal styling and photography teams to ensure the buying vision translates across the board.
- Degree in either business, fashion, marketing or relevant field preferred, or equivalent working experience in similar job position
- Strongly suited in being detail oriented, and working with critical time management and professionalism
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Past retail/merchandising experience
- A passion for the fashion industry and all aspects of style, design, trends, and buying
- Ability of high organizational skills and processes to work efficiently with our team in all aspects
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish. This is a full time position.
- Build and manage rich content that attracts consumers to our brand.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and online ads.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Some past experience in marketing preferred.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite
We are seeking a savvy wordsmith to join our blogging team. Candidates must have a knack and love for writing, a comprehensive understanding of the industry, and experience in blogging to achieve business goals. The blogger will be expected to sustain and develop the company's voice across all blog content. This is a full time position.
- Writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our blog.
- Providing feedback to other contributors, and editing other writers’ content.
- Optimizing content for search engines
- Contributing to long-form content projects such as ebooks.
- Conducting analytical projects to improve blog strategies/tactics.
- Growing blog subscribers, converting visitors into leads, and expanding our blog's overall reach.
- A passion and strong understanding of the industry and our business' mission.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content.
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale blog marketing, strategies and tactics.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- 2-3 years of marketing and content creation experience
We are seeking an experienced graphic designer to own the creation and maintenance of both our marketing assets and content created to support the product and other marketing goals. From concept through execution, this candidate will improve our user experience by bringing our brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touch points. This is a part time position.
- Collaborate with marketing and product marketing teammates to support our website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more).
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience as either an in-house designer or at a marketing agency. (We require work samples to apply for this position.)
- Experience designing for a content optimization system. This person must create assets for our web team that are mobile-, tablet-, and desktop-friendly and provide a user experience that fits on all three screens.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies.
*Serious and qualified applicants only please email a resume and brief description of why you'd make a great Luca + Grae team member to email@example.com