SHIPPING & FACILITIES ASSOCIATE:
We are looking for a Shipping & Facilities Associate to join our LG facilities team! This role is a full time position and is perfect for those who have a strong attention to detail mind set, as well as a keen ability to execute systematic procedures. The Facilities Associate is an important role in ensuring customers receive merchandise in a timely, and professional manner. This role will also include weekly processing of new incoming freight and all general tasks associated with this department.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Packs, ships and executes daily shipments of orders each day
- Use software to track, check, prioritize and route orders
- Direct the flow of packages from preparation to shipment
- Weekly new inventory processing using software to create new listings, as well as order accuracy, quality control, sizing, tagging, hanging, and warehouse placement
- Processing returned merchandise ensuring accuracy of refund and merchandise inventory
- Weekly ongoing inventory to ensure accuracy of merchandise and fulfillment
- Light cleaning of work spaces
- Taking direction from Brand Facilities Manager of day to day tasks and needs
- Ability to use computer, scanning, and applicable technology for facilities processes
- Photoshoot preparation of merchandise, assistance on photoshoots, etc.
- Computer savvy with the ability to use multiple platforms and devices for facility processes
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with efficient follow through of daily schedule
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving and resourceful abilities
- High school diploma or greater education
- A good concept of multitasking in a work environment
- Quick learning ability
- Ability to work in a team setting as well as independently
- Physical ability to lift heavy boxes and merchandise
- Positive attitude and go getter personality
This is a full time position with operational hours Monday – Friday from 8:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Weekend work will be required several times annually. Position is located in Kaysville, Utah (Salt Lake City and surrounding area physical location is required). Salary starting at $12 per hour and TBD based on experience and knowledge of job scope. Position is available immediately. Applicants please email Sascha Ovard at email@example.com stating why you would be best for this position as well as your resume.